Friday, September 30, 2011

How To Tell Asbestos Fibro

Can someone put my mind at rest!?

I am so worried an annoyed. I have just bought a house to renovate, and yesterday my 2 boys aged 11 & 13 knocked down walls in the laundry. My dad tells me today that the fibro we knocked down more than likely contained asbestos. I am know freaking out, and am annoyed at myself for putting my kids in this dangerous environment. Does anyone know how much asbestos you have to be exposed to for it to do damage. I wasnt aware that fibro contained asbestos. I am so worried. Does it effect everyone that inhales it. Can someone please help so I can stop worrying myself sick.


First of all, until you get it checked for asbestos, GET OUT OF THERE.


You don’t want ANY exposure if you can avoid it.


Second, get it checked, of course.


Third, get in touch with your real estate agent and/or the previous owner. I’m pretty sure they’re liable for the removal of asbestos from the house.


Fibro houses targeted in asbestos probe


This entry was posted on Sunday, February 6th, 2011 at 7:07 pm and is filed under Asbestos Cancer Lawsuit Lawyer. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment